In a world that is fast moving into the digital era, protection of identities and data is highly important. To build trust, it is important to first build a system that promises security. eMudhra facilitates secure digital transformation that enables organizations to progress and evolve without compromising on trust or security. With an end-to-end stack around trust services, PKI, Paperless transformation, and Digital Authentication, eMudhra is optimally placed to aid digital journeys where identity assertion is critical.
eMudhra has 12 years of experience in the field and a reach that spans over 50+ countries. Our enterprise solutions are being used by 600+ large organizations (Fortune 100 to Fortune 500 companies) and 2500+ small and large enterprises across the globe. Our clients include National Defence Organizations, government regulators, large banks, global ecommerce players among others. eMudhra chairs the Asia PKI Consortium, is a board member of the Cloud Signature Consortium, and a member of the CA Browser Forum.
- Global CA having issued more than 45millon digital certificates
- Supporting 600+ enterprise customers and 40+ banks across the globe.
- Trusted by customers such as FAB, Dubai Air Navigation Services, Dar-Al-Akran, Mashreq Bank, Yesser, Taqeem and more.
- TRA Licensed CA in UAE.
- Partnered with local CA in Saudi to issue or support Digital Signature based signing.
- An Adobe Trusted member; all signatures in the document are validated by Adobe.
EmSigner: Paperless eSignature Solution
EmSigner simplifies signature management on documents using globally accepted, legally valid electronic or digital signatures. It is a paperless office eSignature solution that completely eliminates the need to print, manually sign, and scan documents. The emSigner has a sleek and intuitive interface, making it easier than ever for organizations to sign up and cut down on paper usage. eSignatures are legally valid and admissible in the court of law. eSignatures or digital signatures issued by a Certifying Authority are considered legally valid in Saudi Arabia as per the hierarchical root of trust model.
Enterprise Use Cases
- Finance – Invoice Signing | Credit and Debit Notes | Others.
- HR – Offer letter | Agreement | Others.
- Legal – Contracts | Director Filings | Others.
Industry Wise Use Cases
- Financial Services – Peer-to-peer Lending | Contract Management | Others.
- Education: eDiplomas| Electronic Transcripts| Paperless Education | AI-Based Predictive Scoring for Student Loans/ Scholarships.
- Banking – Digital Banking | e-Statements | Electronic Loan Processing.
- Insurance – e-Policy & Fraud Mitigation | e-Receipts | e-Claims.
- e-Licensing | e-Certificates | Citizen-to-Government e-Services.
emSigner Product Video
An End-to-end PKI Solution
Comprehensive Certificate Management suite used in government and private trust service provider deployments
emCA is an end-to-end digital certificate issuance and management platform that can help any enterprise or government setup Trust Services or Certificate Authority rapidly. Built exclusively to provide trust and control, emCA is a robust, standards compliant, fully scalable, policy driven PKI solution designed to provide
unparalleled security services, which include authentication of user and device, data security, integrity and verification.
- Rapid Deployment: A plug and play solution that can be deployed rapidly for cloud/mobile applications.
- Built on Open Standards: Supports all open communication protocols for authentication of people, devices and things.
- Standards Compliant: emCA is EAL 4+ CC PP 1.5 compliant and is used in organizations that are Web trust accredited.
- Support for ECC: Digital signatures issued have support for multiple cryptographic algorithms including elliptic curve cryptography.
- Highly scalable: Highly scalable for IoT scenarios having issued over 200 certificates per second.
- Comprehensive CA offering: Inbuilt modules for certificate issuance, revocation, OCSP, Timestamping and business operations (RA).
Enterprise Use Cases
- Banking & Finance
- Government – e – Governmence
- IT & Infrastructure
- Road Transport Authority